Rentable Conference Rooms in Miramar
When you need a professional setting for your next workshop, company-wide training, networking event, or industry expo, the City of Miramar offers an affordable, spacious location in beautiful South Florida. With 4,500 square feet of flexible space plus proximity to restaurants, shopping and hotels, it's no wonder so many organizations book events here year after year. And yes, parking is free, hassle-free and on-site.
What is your organization looking for? Professional, clean classroom space for rent? A conference hall for your next live event? An offsite boardroom with streaming capabilities? The City of Miramar's rentable conference rooms offers flexibility to accommodate your next professional event, including training room rentals and seminar rooms for breakout sessions.
- FREE parking
- 30 minutes from major airports in Ft. Lauderdale and Miami
- Easy access to and from I-75, I-95 / Florida Turnpike
Miramar Cultural Center offers two major air-conditioned venues: The beautiful Mediterranean-style MCC Banquet Hall with 4,500 square feet of flexible space and the 776-seat MCC Theatre, with state-of-the-art accommodations. Additionally, the MCC Theatre lobby or MCC Botanical Garden can be the perfect backdrop for post-event networking, happy hour, or breakout sessions. Get in touch to schedule a tour, make reservations, or ask any questions. Call (954) 602-4509 or email events.
Miramar Cultural Center Banquet Hall
- 4,500 square feet of flexible conference space
- Seating for up to 500
- Catering and bar options (liquor license)
- AV support
- PA system
- Dimmable lights
Miramar Cultural Center Theatre
- 776 seats
- Orchestra, balcony and auditorium seating
- Backstage wardrobe
- 2 loading bays
- AV support
- State-of-the-art sound
Conference Amenities and Services
Let MCC's experienced staff take the pressure off your staff by catering your event. Our head chef can create a custom menu, for whatever you need: continental breakfast, midday snacks, lunch or happy hour. MCC holds a liquor license and provides bar staff, so you don't have to. Prefer to skip the food and beverages? No problem -- the Banquet Hall is within walking distance to several restaurants.
- Public WEB/Free WIFI Internet Access
- Streaming (dedicated hard line must be requested in advance)
- AV System (3.5mm audio and HDMI connections - must have own laptop)
- Video conferencing capabilities (additional cost)
- Easels, Podiums, Microphones
- 9.5x5.5 feet Projection Monitors
- Free Parking
- Flexible seating arrangements: U-Shape Setup, Boardroom Style, Hollow Square, Classroom-Style