How You Can Help

Effective July 1, 2021 - A code inspector may not initiate enforcement proceedings for a potential violation of a duly enacted code or ordinance by way of an anonymous complaint. A person who reports a potential violation of a code or an ordinance must provide his or her name and address to the respective local government before an enforcement proceeding may occur. This paragraph does not apply if the code inspector has reason to believe that the violation presents an imminent threat to the public health, safety, or welfare or imminent destruction of habitat or sensitive resources. Click the link for more information.

You can report property maintenance concerns by phone, email, or online.

  1. Code Compliance main number 954-602-3174
  2. Email
  3. Online at Gov Easy

You can email the city to report structural issues or unpermitted construction, such as adding a fence or converting a garage, as well as extensive interior remodeling to Or contact the Building Department at 954-602-3200.

Online permit searches can be done by clicking the link below