Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please use this form to submit information to be sent in an eblast or published to MiramarCulturalCenter.org
First and last please.
Please upload your submissions here. Please upload file as a PDF, JPEG, or PNG.
Please provide a link to retrieve Artwork. (Dropbox, Google Drive etc.). Please ensure that the files are editable.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Artist’s Obligations: The Artist shall provide the Artwork to the City of Miramar which will be installed by a third party at the Bravo Supermarket aka "Site".
- The City of Miramar shall pay Artist $300.00 for all rights to the Artwork to be painted on the Site.
- The Artist has permission to use the City’s logo in accordance with the City’s branding guidelines, for sole purpose of this Artwork.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
The Artist agrees, represents and warrants that:
a) The Artist expressly waives any rights the Artist may have under applicable law
relating to the ownership, display and copyright, including but not limited to the Visual Artists
Rights Act of 1990, 17 U.S.C. §106A (VARA). This waiver provision is for the specific Artwork
described in Exhibit 1 hereto and is intended to include within the scope of the waiver all rights,
including but not limited to the right to decide when and in what form the Artwork should be
presented to the public. Artist specifically agrees that the City of Miramar may remove or
destroy the Artwork at any time in its sole discretion. However, the City of Miramar may not
substantially modify the Artwork without the Artist’s prior written consent; and
b) The Artist has not sold, assigned, transferred, licensed, granted, encumbered or
utilized the Artwork or any element thereof or any copyright related thereto which may
affect or impair the rights granted pursuant to this Agreement; and
c) The Artwork shall be free and clear of any liens from any source whatsoever.
The representatives and warranties contained in this Agreement shall survive the
termination of this Agreement.
OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Title: Title to the Artwork shall pass to the City of Miramar.
- Ownership of Documents: The City of Miramar shall own all materials prepared and submitted under this Agreement.
- Copyright Ownership: The Artist hereby transfers all rights under the Copyright Act
of 1976, 17 USC § 101 et seq., as the sole author of the Artwork, to the City of Miramar.
3.4 Original Work of Art. Artist represents and warrants the Artwork will be an original
work of art and Artist will be the sole creator of the Artwork.
- Reproduction Rights: All reproductions by the City of Miramar shall contain a credit to the Artist.
- Commercial Rights: Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the City of Miramar agrees it will not use
the Artwork for commercial use without the written consent of the Artist, except in
connection with promotion of tourism through advertising.
I represent that I am a parent (guardian) of the minor who has signed the above release and I hereby agree that we shall both be bound thereby.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field